Sapient Nitro London present : The IDEA-NATION. April 12th
A night for young and new creatives - show us the future.
It is a whole new world out there - new media is now new new media and communication is evolving. To celebrate and embrace this Sapient Nitro are putting on a night for Young creatives. Teams, singles or a group of you - they just want to see amazing thinkers.
The night will be your chance to present your book to Sapient’s Creative Team including the Creative Directors. Not only that but you’ll get the chance to get tips on breaking into the industry from recruitment and industry experts.
The night will also feature a special competition where you’ll have the chance to pitch your answer to a brief in front of the whole agency. The best pitch will go on to a one-to-one pitch with the creative directors.
But wait, this will all be thirsty work - so we’ll be providing beers to help quench that thirst. We best make sure you don’t go hungry too so we’ll make sure there is plenty of Pizza to go around too.
So you’re probably wondering what you have to do to get to come along? Well to make it fair we’re running a competition - All you have to do is invent the new new new media. We’ve had posters, billboards, interactive displays but what’s next? Send us you’re ideas for a new medium.
Using kittens with logos adverts dyed into their fur for the Youtube generation? Daz logos on bright white teeth to promote whiter than white? Bruise art billboards on naked fat men? We want to hear it all. The best selection will get an invite to come and show the rest of their portfolio on the night.
Email James Goodwin firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject “IDEA NATION ENTRY” and we’ll look over every entry and let everyone know the results by the end of the month.
Good luck and any questions feel free to ask here or email us.
How do we send our ideas in?
You can e-mail James Goodwin with your idea/s for a new medium. It could be an email, a scamp or song. In fact it could be using the medium that you’ve invented. The only important thing will be that the idea can be understood.
Do I have to be in a team / traditional team?
No you don’t have to be in a team, you do have to be creative and be able to produce amazing new and exciting creative work.
How many ideas can I submit?
Only good ones.
Where will the event take place?
Sapient Nitro’s offices in London.
- hellocreatives reblogged this from helloyoucreatives
- lauramarquiss reblogged this from hallojo
- agencyrecord reblogged this from helloyoucreatives
- clareoplane reblogged this from helloyoucreatives
- dlook likes this
- nquo likes this
- ayaros likes this
- calihatsuharu reblogged this from helloyoucreatives
- ymaginus likes this
- firelikehope likes this
- theeviltoiletskwid likes this
- destroyadvertising likes this
- pokolfiu likes this
- varratrablo reblogged this from helloyoucreatives and added:
- uneviecreative reblogged this from helloyoucreatives
- apocalypse-polakiewicz likes this
- cherryjellies likes this
- helloyoucreatives reblogged this from hellocreatives
- calumlangley likes this
- couleurcouture likes this
- rosecut likes this
- gangontape likes this
- lilbumps likes this
- infamousduke likes this
- popupcrew likes this
- fabiobuss likes this
- jimmieblount likes this
- scotchandscones likes this
- catchlovecre8 reblogged this from helloyoucreatives and added:
- claireayoublaughingatthings likes this
- atompowers likes this
- maddierose likes this
- megmurray360 likes this
- chanelola likes this
- berniewatt reblogged this from helloyoucreatives and added:
- calihatsuharu likes this
- berniewatt likes this
- lu3ymindstrong likes this
- baker2d likes this
- tundertaplo likes this
- hallojo reblogged this from helloyoucreatives
- hallojo likes this
- petradactyl likes this
- nubare likes this
- helloyoucreatives posted this