We’re making our first foray into a book club of sorts and we’d like you all to read along with us.
The life and times of 60s advertising (anti) hero, Howard Luck Gossage. A creative who harnessed his hatred of advertising and the corrupt Mad Men of Madison Ave. to reinvent the industry and, dare we say, change the world.
So, what the hell did he do? Well to name a few…
- Founded the first creative agency
- Invented interactive advertising and the PR Stunt
- Awarded a live Kangaroo to a contest winner
- Saved the Grand Canyon from being flooded by the US Government
- He even helped free an entire Caribbean island
Steve Harrison, ex-Wunderman worldwide CD and winner of more direct Cannes Lions than any other living creature in the history of the civilised world. Mighty fine writer too.
Tuesday, June 26th at 8pm GMT
We’ll host a live Q&A sesh via G+ Hangout with the author, Steve Harrison.
This gives you a month or so read the book. If you can’t read, ask your friends or loved ones to read it to you at bedtime.
Trust us, it’ll be well worth it.
- hellocreatives reblogged this from helloyoucreatives
- theellingsonexperience likes this
- thoughtimage reblogged this from helloyoucreatives
- fayeyasmine likes this
- craftypalette likes this
- bookstorey likes this
- janavim likes this
- functionaldelirium likes this
- fearlessfreefierce likes this
- superharoskates likes this
- lufrias reblogged this from helloyoucreatives
- katiedaisya likes this
- mykaeljay reblogged this from helloyoucreatives and added:
- mykaeljay likes this
- thisofficelife likes this
- sebdocfest likes this
- helloyoucreatives posted this